Information for #RAGT20
Updated April 30, 2020:
This page will have the most up-to-date information regarding the RAGT20 cancelation, and the rest of the website will be updated over the course of the next few weeks.
- The Ohio governor has made it clear that group events over 10 people are not allowed, so it is with a heavy heart that I must cancel RAGT20.
- My plan is to carry over to RAGT21, so everyone currently set up for this year will be ready to go for next year. (There will be about 100 reader spots available in 2021.) I sent out a detailed email to all currently registered attendees, so please see that for further instructions.
- Mark your calendars! RAGT21 happens Wed, June 2nd to Sat June 5th, 2021. Once I'm done sorting through the authors, I'll update our author list accordingly.
- My annual benefit book - my understanding is that the publisher is still sending me print copies. I'll post info on how to get one as soon as possible. Remember, all proceeds from the limited print sales go to benefit the Animal Adoption Foundation.
- Something else to know for 2021 - I'll be switching over to PayPal payments only. Refunding for this year has taught me that I must simplify.
- In the meantime, please resist emailing me unless absolutely necessary.
- IMPORTANT: No new arrangements will be considered for 2021 until at least October.
Thank you to everyone for patiently awaiting your refund as I sort through things. I'll miss you all terribly, and look forward to us getting together in 2021!
Look What We Did! Wow!
Lori with representatives from CancerFree KIDS at their Loveland, OH location
$32,000.00 went to CancerFree KIDS
Thanks to an amazing raffle and generous attendees, we donated a record-shattering $32,000 to CancerFree KIDS!
Lori with her two youngest grandsons and AAF director, Eric Johnson
$2,000.00 went to the Animal Adoption Foundation, a local no-kill animal shelter.
Through direct print sales of BOONE at the event, we were able to donate $2,000 to the Animal Adoption Foundation!
They already received the advance for the book, and sales will grow as proceeds for digital copies also go to them.
$1,236.40 went to the Conductive Learning Center.
Each year, Barnes and Noble donates a portion of the bookfair proceeds to the Conductive Learning Center. This year they’ll get a check, directly from BN, for $1,236.40.
How did it go?
Thank you to all! The 15th annual Reader & Author Get Together was a huge success! Check out photos and more RAGT19 →
RAGT19’s benefit book was BOONE — and you can continue to support the cause by ordering it. Thanks!