This is what you need to know as of January 15, 2018:
- We’re back to our regular location! RAGT18 will be held at the Cincinnati Marriott North. This is original Marriott we have met in for years, located at: 6189 Muhlhauser Rd., West Chester, OH 45069
- General Registration will be on Tuesday, March 13, 2018. Mark your calendars, the 14th annual Reader & Author Get Together will be here before you know it!
- Benefit book: RAGT18’s Tucker, which will be available on JUNE 1, 2018, can be pre-ordered. Of course, RAGT17’s benefit book, A Buckhorn Baby, is available for order and instant download.
- The two Bookfairs are scheduled for June 8 & 9, but the list of attending authors has not yet been released. (Check out who attended #RAGT17 on the AUTHOR LIST.)
- Sponsorships filled up quickly this year, and Lori wants to thank EVERYONE! (Want to get in on the opportunity as soon as it opens for next year? Follow @RAGTsponsors to hear about it first.)
- As of right now, we have all the volunteers we need for RAGT18, but if this changes, we will post it here.
- The Event Schedule is minimally filled in for RAGT18, but we will be adding to it right up until June! Stay tuned!
- Questions? First check the FAQ then head over to the RAGT Facebook page.
How did last year go?
Thank you to all! The 13th annual Reader & Author Get Together was a huge success! Check out photos and more RAGT17 →
RAGT17’s benefit book was A Buckhorn Baby — and you can continue to support the cause by ordering it. Thanks!
Registering for RAGT
Updated January 4, 2018:
- General Registration for RAGT18 will open March 13th at 1PM Eastern. There is no link to the registration forms until 1PM Eastern on March 13th. Please do not email Lori or the webmaster asking where the link to the registration forms is. It will be live at 1PM Eastern on March 13th, but not before. This home page is the page to check — as soon as General Registration is open, that link will be right here.
- The hotel reservation link will go live at the same time as registration. There is no pre-reservation for hotel rooms.
- Take a look at last year’s Event Schedule, and stay tuned for updates on this year’s.
Updates of information will occur more frequently once registration is open. Until then, Lori is busy writing. Thanks!