Registering for RAGT
Updated March 13, 2018:
- General Registration for RAGT18 is now closed and all available waitlist spots are filled.
- For those who have already registered, take a look at the Registration information page, where you can find info on how to pay, hotel booking info, and more!
- Here is our special Hotel Event Discount booking link. Please do not attempt to reserve a room before you complete your registration.
- The Event Schedule has been updated, including our meal sponsors and boardroom sponsors.
Updates of information will occur more frequently now that registration is open.
This is what you need to know as of January 24, 2018:
- We’re back to our regular location! RAGT18 will be held at the Cincinnati Marriott North. This is original Marriott we have met in for years, located at: 6189 Muhlhauser Rd., West Chester, OH 45069
- Benefit book: RAGT18’s Tucker, which will be available on JUNE 1, 2018, can be pre-ordered. Of course, RAGT17’s benefit book, A Buckhorn Baby, is available for order and instant download.
- The two Bookfairs are scheduled for June 8 & 9. See the entire list of attending authors. As soon as possible, we’ll share specific author lists for the Friday and Saturday signings.
- Sponsorships filled up quickly this year, and Lori wants to thank EVERYONE! (Want to get in on the opportunity as soon as it opens for next year? Follow @RAGTsponsors to hear about it first.)
- As of right now, we have all the volunteers we need for RAGT18, but if this changes, we will post it here.
- The Event Schedule is minimally filled in for RAGT18, but we will be adding to it right up until June! Stay tuned!
- Questions? First check the FAQ then head over to the RAGT Facebook page.
How did last year go?
Thank you to all! The 13th annual Reader & Author Get Together was a huge success! Check out photos and more RAGT17 →
RAGT17’s benefit book was A Buckhorn Baby — and you can continue to support the cause by ordering it. Thanks!