First Things First:
- RAGT17 was a huge success — thanks to all who attended!
- Info about RAGT18 registration will post in the fall. Be sure to like our Facebook page in the meantime!
How RAGT Registration Works:
- First you fill out an online form (which is only available once registration is open).
- Then you wait for your email confirmation. This is an important step, because your unique ID number is in that email, and you can’t pay for the event without it. No exceptions: your registration is not complete until you are confirmed as paid.
- Each successful registration submission will receive a confirmation email containing a Unique ID #. If you do not receive a confirmation, please check your spam folder. Do not keep registering again and again, but instead, check with Lori or the RAGT Tech Team if your form submission was received. *IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU RETAIN YOUR UNIQUE ID NUMBER.*
- One registration form per attendee. No exceptions. Thanks.
- After you are registered, you’ll be in the system to receive more important information and helpful updates. We strongly suggest following a few steps to help ensure that you don’t miss any emails.
The All-Important Unique RAGT ID#
- Your ID (referred to as Unique ID, Registration ID#, RAGT ID#, or just ID) will be included in the email you will receive confirming our receipt of your registration form. Note that these numbers are assigned by year, meaning your 2016 number won’t work in 2017.
- This number must accompany your registration payment, whether PayPal or check. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A PAYMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR REGISTRATION ID!
- You have two weeks to get your payment in, so there is no need to panic and pay anyway if you don’t have your ID immediately available.
- If you are missing your ID after you have completed your online registration, please send a request to the RAGT Tech Team and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.
AUTHOR and INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL (not incl. Blogger):
$100.00 if paying by CHECK
$104.00 if paying via PAYPAL
READER (and OTHER) & Blogger:
$50.00 if paying by CHECK
$52.00 if paying via PAYPAL
- The extra for PayPal is simply to cover the PayPal transaction fee. Thanks.
Make a Secure Payment Through PayPal:
- Before you pay for your registration via PayPal, you must have your UNIQUE ID at the ready. If you pay for your registrations without entering that ID#, you’re just donating money to the cause.
- Enter your Registration ID number in the appropriate box below, and then click the corresponding button pay for your registration.
Paying for multiple registrants in a single transaction:
To pay for multiple registrants in a single transaction without causing Lori problems (since she personally processes registration) please follow the above directions and when you get to the Shopping Cart, click the ‘Continue Shopping’ button. You will be brought back here, where you can enter in a new ID number (for either status), click the pay button, and be brought back to your shopping cart, which should still contain your previous registration line item. In short, you may pay for more than one registrant via PayPal, but must put each registrant’s RAGT ID# on the Paypal form itself — not doing so risks invalidating the registration.
If you are paying by check:
Please write checks:
100 (per AUTHOR/INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL registrant)
50 (per READER/BLOGGER/OTHER registrant)
out to Lori Foster, noting the corresponding Registration ID number(s) on the memo line, and send to:
P.O. Box 854
Ross, OH 45061
Don’t Miss an Email!
This is really important:
- If you submitted a registration form, you should have an email confirming our receipt of your registration form. This email includes your unique RAGT ID number, which must accompany your registration payment (as indicated in the payment section on this page).
- If you haven’t received the email within a few hours of correctly submitting the form, please double-check your spam and junk mail folders, look through your promotions tab, and make sure you have your filters set correctly.
- If you are sure you have checked everywhere and you still do not have your confirmation email, please send a message to the RAGT Tech Team (with the subject ‘RAGT registration issue’) describing your technical issue as specifically as you can, and they will take measures to rectify the situation. Thank you.
Waiting for your RAGT payment confirmation email?
PLEASE NOTE that we manually review each payment, making sure it matches up with an existing and current RAGT ID# in the system before sending out an official RAGT email confirming a fully paid registration. Please be patient, as it can take up to several days for this manual review to complete (even longer for payments that are not accompanied by an existing and current RAGT ID#). If you have not received an email confirming your fully paid registration within one week of submitting your payment via PayPal, please contact Lori.
- This site is full of information and it’s very very likely that whatever you are wondering about is answered on this site, including how to know that your registration is complete. Thank you for searching for the information before asking your question.
- If you still have any registration questions, please contact the RAGT Tech Team (for the more technical questions) or Lori (for all other questions).