First Things First:
- RAGT22 is coming!
- Info about registration will post in a few months. Be sure to like our Facebook page in the meantime!
For now, that's all there is to know about REGISTERING for the event.
How RAGT Registration Works:
- First you fill out an online form (which is only available once registration is open).
- Then you wait for your email confirmation that we received your form. Up to two days later you will receive another email confirming your registration. This is an important email, because your unique ID number is in it, and you can’t pay for the event without it. No exceptions: your registration is not complete until you are confirmed as paid.
- Each successful registration submission will receive a confirmation email acknowledging receipt of your form submission. If you do not receive a confirmation, please check your spam folder. Do not keep registering again and again, but instead, check with Lori or the RAGT Tech Team if your form submission was received. Up to two days later, you will receive another email containing a Unique ID #. *IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU RETAIN YOUR UNIQUE ID NUMBER.*
- One registration form per attendee. No exceptions. Thanks.
- After you are registered, you’ll be in the system to receive more important information and helpful updates. We strongly suggest following a few steps to help ensure that you don’t miss any emails.
The All-Important Unique RAGT ID#
- Your ID (referred to as Unique ID, Registration ID#, RAGT ID#, or just ID) will be included in the email you will receive confirming our receipt of your registration form. Note that these numbers are assigned by year, meaning your ID number from last year won't work this year.
- This number must accompany your registration payment, whether PayPal or check. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A PAYMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR REGISTRATION ID!
- You have two weeks from when you receive your ID# to get your payment in, so there is no need to panic and pay anyway if you don’t have your ID immediately available.
- If you are missing your ID# and it has been more than 2 days after you have completed your online registration, please send a request to the RAGT Tech Team and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.
AUTHOR and INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL (not incl. Blogger):
$154.00 via PAYPAL
READER (and OTHER) and Blogger:
$134.00 via PAYPAL
Payment will now only be done via PayPal. Payment information will be posted once registration opens.
Don’t Miss an Email!
This is really important:
- If you submitted a registration form, you should have an email confirming our receipt of your registration form. This email includes your unique RAGT ID number, which must accompany your registration payment (as indicated in the payment section on this page).
- If you haven't received the email within a few hours of correctly submitting the form, please double-check your spam and junk mail folders, look through your promotions tab, and make sure you have your filters set correctly.
- If you are sure you have checked everywhere and you still do not have your confirmation email, please send a message to the RAGT Tech Team (with the subject 'RAGT registration issue') describing your technical issue as specifically as you can, and they will take measures to rectify the situation. Thank you.
Waiting for your RAGT payment confirmation email?PLEASE NOTE that we manually review each payment, making sure it matches up with an existing and current RAGT ID# in the system before sending out an official RAGT email confirming a fully paid registration. Please be patient, as it can take up to several days for this manual review to complete (even longer for payments that are not accompanied by an existing and current RAGT ID#). If you have not received an email confirming your fully paid registration within one week of submitting your payment via PayPal, please contact Lori.
- This site is full of information and it’s very very likely that whatever you are wondering about is answered on this site, including how to know that your registration is complete. Thank you for searching for the information before asking your question.
- If you still have any registration questions, please contact the RAGT Tech Team (for the more technical questions) or Lori (for all other questions).