We couldn’t put RAGT on without the generosity of our amazing sponsors — and there are so many ways to be a sponsor! Opportunities include:
- Sponsoring a boardroom, where you can create your own breakout schedule that compliments, but does not conflict with, the main activities (meals, booksignings, etc…) of the event.
- Sponsor a Meal/Party! Authors or publishers sponsoring a party or meal will get additional promotion on the RAGT website, the RAGT Facebook page, at the event – as well as the gratitude of all attendees.
- Sponsorship does not need to be huge! Other sponsorship ideas include: BN gift cards, cash sponsorship, etc…
We are always accepting sponsorship proposals for parties, and for some meals. If it happens that we are full up for the current event (i.e., there are only so many meals to account for!), we’d still be happy to note that you are interested in case changes occur. Plus there are often other, comparable ways to sponsor that Lori can suggest to you!
Have an idea for a sponsorship? Send it in!
Individual Sponsors and Contributors
Discretionary Cash Sponsors:
Sponsors of Specific Items:
- Autograph Booklets – Lora Leigh
- Badges & Lanyards – D. Renee Bagby
- Barnes & Noble Gift Cards –
Sharon Hamilton & Barbara Devlin
- Event T-Shirts – This year, T-Shirts are available to order from CafePress
- Goodybags – Monette Michaels & Paige Tyler
- Graphic Design – Robin Ludwig Design Inc.
- Newbie Greeter – Wendi Zwaduk
- Scavenger Hunt – Gracie Guy
PLEASE NOTE: All authors & publishers are free to donate books and promo to go in the goody bags, and/or raffle prizes to be included in our amazing raffles. Goody bag items and raffle baskets are not considered sponsored items.
Each Boardroom will have its own hour-by-hour schedule for the whole event. Below each Boardroom, see links for individual schedules.
Detailed Boardroom schedules will also be available at the event itself.
Many of you are already at the hotel, awaiting our regularly scheduled activities, but until announcements are made in the ballroom on Thursday at 6:00pm, drop into one of the listed rooms to visit with authors, grab some swag, join a bookclub, take photos, meet up with other attendees – and just have fun with a fast and loose schedule that depends on YOU and what you want.
- RIVERVIEW (Author Boardroom):
PJ Fiala, Heather Slade and Valerie J. Clarizio
- DEARBORN (Author Boardroom):
Seasoned Romance Boardroom 2022
Morgan Malone, Gracie Guy, Judy Kentrus and Lucinda Race
- PENDLETON (Boardroom):
- TALL STACKS (Author Boardroom):
Come relax and hang out away from the crowd with Jayne Rylon, Amy J. Hawthorn and Lila Dubois, where readers rule. We'd love to get to know you better. Pull up a seat to chat, bling your badge, play a game, color a book cover or spin the prize wheel. Our books and reading-themed T-shirts will also be on sale all weekend. Feel free to shop and get your books autographed without waiting in line at the signings!
Tall Stacks Schedule→
- THOROUGHBRED (Author Boardroom):
Welcome to Romancelandia!
Travel beloved scenic roads and explore new worlds in Romancelandia with contemporary romance authors Regina Kyle, Naima Simone, Priscilla Oliveras and Teri Anne Stanley. We'll have fun and games with old favorites like Dirty Doodles (our slightly off-color version of Pictionary), Titillating Taboo (our romance-oriented version of the classic card game), and Book Cover Bingo, as well as new adventures playing games like the singing sensation Encore (don't worry, you don't have to actually sing well) and Build A Romance, where you, the readers, write a romance one sentence at a time--without seeing almost all of what's already been written! Plus Q&A, lots of prizes, and more laughs then you can shake a paperback at.
Friday & Saturday
You and some friends want to sponsor together? Great! Four authors max for group sponsorship of boardrooms. Thanks.
Meal & Party Sponsors
Sponsored by P.J. Fiala and Heather Slade
Thursday Evening Party
Sponsored by Sheila English and Brian Feehan
Sponsored by Melinda Curtis, Cari Lynn Webb and Carolyn Brown
Sponsored by Christine Feehan and Brian Feehan
Sponsored by Sylvia Day & Lora Leigh
Sponsored by PJ Fiala, Heather Slade & Valerie J. Clarizio
Saturday Evening Party
Sponsored by Jenn Stark & Toni Blake
5th Annual Booklovers’ Bingo & Pajama Party
Don’t pack your PJ’s too early! Join us for the 5th Annual Booklovers’ Bingo Bash and get ready to win big, have fun, and shout at the top of your lungs! Players wearing PJs (Family Friendly Only!) are welcome with special prizes awarded, along with giveaways and prizes for Bingo winners.
As an added bonus for high-level sponsorship, Lori will request a square promo image from you so we can show you off around this site.
Here's how it works:
Around this site are small sections like the two examples directly below. Each section features four 144x144px images. Go ahead and refresh the page. Notice how the Sponsor Squares changed around, and how each set is different? That's because the ad sections are randomly pulling four images from a pool of Sponsor Squares. When there aren't many in the pool, the impressions will be more frequent. When there are more in the pool, the impressions will be fewer.
Things to note:
Since this is not run through an ad server, we can't provide stats on how many impressions and click-thrus achieved --- it's not that we won't do it, it's that we can't. We will not have that data to provide.
SPONSOR SQUARE ART SUBMISSION:
Lori will prompt you for your art, and send you the link to this section on the site. Reply to that email with your Sponsor Square attached, after you have made sure that your art complies with the two guidelines below:
1) The image is created in RGB, and is no smaller than 300px square. This will ensure that the ad looks nice on retina screens.
2) The file name is something that will be logical to us. If you save the file as "RAGT-ad.jpg" please think for a moment how confusing that will be for us if even two people do that. We suggest putting the name that is associated with the ad into the file name. So if your ad is for Jane Author, your file name could be something like janeauthor-ragt-ad.jpg, or even just jane-author.jpg. Thanks. Failure to do this will significantly delay getting your ad into the pool of ads displaying.
When you send in your Sponsor Square, make sure to include the URL you'd like that image to link to. Please don't assume we know you want to link to your home page.