We couldn’t put RAGT on without the generosity of our amazing sponsors — and there are so many ways to be a sponsor! Opportunities include:
- Sponsoring a boardroom, where you can create your own breakout schedule that compliments, but does not conflict with, the main activities (meals, booksignings, etc…) of the event.
- Sponsor a Meal/Party! Authors or publishers sponsoring a party or meal will get additional promotion on the RAGT website, the RAGT Facebook page, at the event – as well as the gratitude of all attendees.
- Sponsorship does not need to be huge! Other sponsorship ideas include: BN gift cards, cash sponsorship, etc…
We are always accepting sponsorship proposals for parties, and for some meals. If it happens that we are full up for the current event (i.e., there are only so many meals to account for!), we’d still be happy to note that you are interested in case changes occur. Plus there are often other, comparable ways to sponsor that Lori can suggest to you!
Have an idea for a sponsorship? Send it in!
Individual Sponsors and Contributors
Discretionary Cash Sponsors:
Sponsors of Specific Items:
- Event T-Shirts – This year, T-Shirts are available to order from CafePress
- Newbie Greeter – Wendi Zwaduk
- Goodybags – Monette Michaels & Paige Tyler
- Programs – Paige Tyler, Monette Michaels, Rachel Rivers & Maddy Barone
- Badges & Lanyards – D. Renee Bagby
- Graphic Design – Robin Ludwig Design Inc.
- Barnes & Noble Gift Cards –
Sharon Hamilton, Cheryl Dragon, Barbara Devlin & Lucinda Race
- Autograph Booklets – Lora Leigh
PLEASE NOTE: All authors & publishers are free to donate books and promo to go in the goody bags, and/or raffle prizes to be included in our amazing raffles. Goody bag items and raffle baskets are not considered sponsored items.
Each Boardroom will have its own hour-by-hour schedule for the whole event. Below each Boardroom, see links for individual schedules.
Detailed Boardroom schedules will also be available at the event itself.
Many of you are already at the hotel, awaiting our regularly scheduled activities, but until announcements are made in the ballroom on Thursday at 6:00pm, drop into one of the listed rooms to visit with authors, grab some swag, join a bookclub, take photos, meet up with other attendees – and just have fun with a fast and loose schedule that depends on YOU and what you want.
- GLENDALE (Author Boardroom):
Celebrating Our Heroes
Contemporary romance and romantic suspense authors Stacey Joy Netzel, Donna Marie Rogers and PJ Fiala would love for you to join us as we CELEBRATE OUR HEROES.
Games with prizes:
*Who Do You Think She Is?
*Decorate a toiletry bag (to be donated to our veteran's and their families at Fisher House WI)
Come for an hour, or stay for the day. You'll have fun either way!
- GLENDALE (Author Boardroom):
Tina DeSalvo's Reader-Palooza Boardroom!
Join the fun, where the activities are planned for YOU, the Reader! There will be Reader-Palooza games, Book-Palooza Arts & Crafts (awesome souvenirs to take home!) and a lot of LAUGHTER-Palooza excitement! All this is topped off with an extraordinary amount of AWESOME-Palooza DOOR PRIZES drawn throughout the day!!!
All that fun and excitement gets AMPED UP because Tina has invited some of your favorite authors to join the activities!! Their names are a Hidden-Palooza secret that will be posted at the BOARDROOM door during the weekend.
“I look forward to being with y’all for a READER-Palooza great time”
- LIBERTY (Author Boardroom):
Join Jayne Rylon, Amy J. Hawthorn and Darcy Stephens
Come relax and hang out away from the crowd in our boardroom, where readers rule. We'd love to get to know you better. Pull up a seat to chat, bling your badge, play a game, color a book cover or spin the prize wheel. Our books and reading-themed T-shirts will also be on sale all weekend. Feel free to shop and get your books autographed without waiting in line at the signings!
- SHARONVILLE (Author Boardroom):
Regina Kyle, Stefanie London, Naima Simone and Priscilla Oliveras
- SPRINGDALE (Author Boardroom):
Seasoned Romance Authors
Morgan Malone, Gracie Guy, Judy Kentrus and Lucinda Race
- HAMILTON (Publisher Boardroom):
Entangled Summer Carnival
At Entangled, romance reigns supreme. Come join the fun! Play exciting games with Ophelia London, Sasha Summers, and Abigail Owen, who will be in the Entangled boardroom during all of RAGT for Hunky Bingo, games, crafts, and oh so much more. Come one come all, step right up, and walk away a winner!
- FAIRFIELD (Author Boardroom):
Friday & Saturday
You and some friends want to sponsor together? Great! Four authors max for group sponsorship of boardrooms. Thanks.
Meal & Party Sponsors
Sponsored by Lori Foster
Early Bird Party!
A casual mixer for readers and authors to meet. Some authors will have fun activities to do.
Thursday Evening Party
Sponsored by Sheila English
Fairy Tales, classic monsters, historical figures – anything can be reimagined into something new, even you! Come to the party in costume mashing up or reimagining a character or theme. Prizes given for most imaginative and craziest costume!
Sponsored by PJ Fiala, Stacey Joy Netzel and Donna Marie Rogers
THE MORNING AFTER
Compliments of the The Marriott
Saturday Evening Party
Sponsored by Jenn Stark, Jessica Lemmon & Toni Blake
4th Annual Booklovers’ Bingo & Pajama Party
Don’t pack your PJ’s yet! Join us for the 4th Annual Booklovers’ Bingo Bash and get ready to win big, have fun, and shout at the top of your lungs! Players wearing PJs (Family Friendly Only!) are welcome with special prizes awarded, along with giveaways and prizes for Bingo winners. We hope to see you there!
As an added bonus for high-level sponsorship, Lori will request a square promo image from you so we can show you off around this site.
Here's how it works:
Around this site are small sections like the two examples directly below. Each section features four 144x144px images. Go ahead and refresh the page. Notice how the Sponsor Squares changed around, and how each set is different? That's because the ad sections are randomly pulling four images from a pool of Sponsor Squares. When there aren't many in the pool, the impressions will be more frequent. When there are more in the pool, the impressions will be fewer.
Things to note:
Since this is not run through an ad server, we can't provide stats on how many impressions and click-thrus achieved --- it's not that we won't do it, it's that we can't. We will not have that data to provide.
SPONSOR SQUARE ART SUBMISSION:
Lori will prompt you for your art, and send you the link to this section on the site. Reply to that email with your Sponsor Square attached, after you have made sure that your art complies with the two guidelines below:
1) The image is created in RGB, and is no smaller than 300px square. This will ensure that the ad looks nice on retina screens.
2) The file name is something that will be logical to us. If you save the file as "RAGT-ad.jpg" please think for a moment how confusing that will be for us if even two people to that. We suggest putting the name that is associated with the ad into the file name. So if your ad is for Jane Author, your file name could be something like janeauthor-ragt-ad.jpg, or even just jane-author.jpg. Thanks. Failure to do this will significantly delay getting your ad into the pool of ads displaying.
When you in your Sponsor Square, make sure to include the URL you'd like that image to link to. Please don't assume we know you want to link to your home page.